Women's Health: Postpartum Community

preg???

WHAT IS THE LASTEST THAT IT TOOK SOMEONE TO SHOW UP AND CAN IT TAKE MORE THAN 2 WEEKS PAST AF?????
I think that everyone is different but most of the time it shows up after you miss your period. I have heard of some cases where the hcg levels do not rise as quickly for some people and it can take longer to show up. If I where you I would just take a blood test because it shows lower levels of hcg!
Good luck
I too am interested in knowing this. How long has it taken to show of HPT?
My friend didn't show positive until she was 2 1/2 months Pregnant.  She kept having symptoms but all her test said negative. The blood test even said negative. She now has a three year old to show for it. :)
This one seems to be different for everyone. I tested positive for this pregnancy at 9 DPO. I know that's early and some people have said maybe I was off on my dates, because the BFP was very dark. But I know for a fact when I ovulated because I used the OPK to figure it out and I had mittelschmerz at the same time. Anyhow, it just depends on the pregnancy. Good luck!
it technically took me close to 24 days past ovulation to find out I was pregnant. Am currently 6 weeks and 1 day. :) Good luckto you, dont give up...I had and well I was prooved wrong when I got 3 BFP and was confirmed by the doctor as well:)
THANKS SO MUCH I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN WAIT