Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

preg???

WHAT IS THE LASTEST THAT IT TOOK SOMEONE TO SHOW UP AND CAN IT TAKE MORE THAN 2 WEEKS PAST AF?????
6 Responses
I think that everyone is different but most of the time it shows up after you miss your period. I have heard of some cases where the hcg levels do not rise as quickly for some people and it can take longer to show up. If I where you I would just take a blood test because it shows lower levels of hcg!
Good luck
I too am interested in knowing this. How long has it taken to show of HPT?
My friend didn't show positive until she was 2 1/2 months Pregnant.  She kept having symptoms but all her test said negative. The blood test even said negative. She now has a three year old to show for it. :)
167 tn?1374177417
This one seems to be different for everyone. I tested positive for this pregnancy at 9 DPO. I know that's early and some people have said maybe I was off on my dates, because the BFP was very dark. But I know for a fact when I ovulated because I used the OPK to figure it out and I had mittelschmerz at the same time. Anyhow, it just depends on the pregnancy. Good luck!
172826 tn?1423426556
it technically took me close to 24 days past ovulation to find out I was pregnant. Am currently 6 weeks and 1 day. :) Good luckto you, dont give up...I had and well I was prooved wrong when I got 3 BFP and was confirmed by the doctor as well:)
THANKS SO MUCH I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN WAIT

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.