pregnancy after miscarrage

Hello everyone,
                     Im glad in a way to see im not alone with the pain us woman feel through miscarrage. But im sad to see there are so many of us and just like to say im sorry for your loss and definately know what everyone is going though. Im 35 and found out after a year and a half of tring to concieve on June 02/09 i found out i was 6 weeks pregnant i was so so so happy as was my boyfriend .On June 3rd i began spotting until June 6th when i really began bleeding alot and on June 7th is when i knew i lost the baby. I was devastated. Were now July 6th and i still have not gotten my period. Im getting really worried. I dont think its a good idea for me to be pregnant right now seeing me and my boyfriend have broken up im really depressed and dont think i can cope with the right now. Please tell me my period will start soon...:(
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
WOW, a lot has happened in a month.  You do ovulate before starting your period again so there is a chance you are pregnant. BUT, sometimes it takes people 4 to 6 weeks to regain their period again. Since it has been 4 weeks, go ahead and take a test. Sorry you are having a difficult time.
Helpful - 0
thank you for responding i feel really really alone lately. I took a test saturday morning it came out negative but that happened the last time as well i took a test showed up negative and a week later positive. I was gonna wait until the week-end and try one again. I really do appricate your concern i actully dont feel completely alone any more.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.