Women's Health: Postpartum Community

pregnancy

Hello everyone
             I was just wondering when everyone was due and how far along everyone was? How many of us is pregnant in here right now? I am due march 11 and i am going on 8 weeks . Just being curious (if i spelled that right) good night. T.
My due date is Feb 3rd.  I am going on 13 weeks.  The nausea has tapered off and now I'm feeling better each day.  This is my first pregnancy so I'm just starting to show a bit.  Congratulations and the best of luck to you!! Take care.
Hello. I am due Feb. 18. I'm curently 11 weeks now. This is my third child. Still have morning sickness. Been here since I found out I was pg. Hope it goes away. Never had it with my other two. Good luck to everyone trying and who's already concieved. I get my first ultrasound Aug. 4th. Can't wait excited.

Tracy
Hello, I will be 26 weeks on Friday. I am due on November 7. He is moving around alot now. I love that feeling until he kicks me in my bladder. My sickness comes and goes. I can feel good for a few days and then I will be sick for a few days. Good luck to you all. Suzann
Im 7 weeks and due March 17-20. This will be my first baby.   I'm having problems though, so let's hope all is going to be okay. Good luck to all of you!

Heather
I am 17 weeks pregnant with my first baby due Jan 6.  Up until a few days ago, everything was fine with no worries, but after the Triple Screen Test (aka Quad Screen) came back things started to look bad.  Doc says not to worry the test could be wrong.  Keep your fingers crossed.  I am very scared.  I am glad to see that there are a number of people on here that are expecting.  Congrats to all and I wish you all a healthy pregnancy and a super healthy baby. :)

Katt7
I am 12 weeks and due around February 10th.  I get some brown bleeding once is while (by the way, I just figured out I get them exactly when I would ovulate) but otherwise everything's going well.  Sickness is gone.  My belly is getting firm.  Has anyone gotten that brown line that goes from your belly button down to the pubic area?  Called linea negra.  There is a pregnancy calendar on www.pregnancy.org, if anyone's interested.  Have a pleasant pregnancy and healthy baby everyone!
I am 11w 5days and due on Valentines Day--My sickness has also tapered off a bit and have more energy lately. Still find it hard to find a comfortable sleep position---not even showing much-so I hate to see what its going to be like when I get huge!!! I dont have that line yet---I sometimes think I feel little flutters but it may be my mind playing tricks on me.
I am exactly 8 wks today, this is my third pregnancy, with the first two ending in mc's, so its been a rather stressful pregnancy so far...I have a docs appt to see the heartbeat next week, so Im counting the days!!  I asked my doc to put me on progesterone this time, hoping that it might help, even mentally, and so far everything feels right, tender breasts, morning sickness, etc...so I'm hoping third time is a charm!  Good luck to everyone and congratulations!!
hello, i'm pregnant due march 10, i'm hoping for a boy this time. good luck with everyones pregnancy.
Hi, Im due January 30th. Im about 14 wks. This is my third baby, I have two boys 2 and 4yrs old. Hoping for a girl third time, especially since I also have 5 brothers and no sisters.
Im due 13th Jan, Im 16wks 1day. Im not feeling so sick and getting my appetite back again, cant seem to stop eating. I heard the heart beat for the first time on Tuesday and will have a scan on the 18th August. I have a 6yr daughter and a 4yr old son. Im already feeling movements. I dont mind what I have as long as it is healthy. My daughter has had a lot of hip operations so this one will be checked very carefully when it is born as I dont want to go through all that again.

Good luck to everyone and take care

sheryl
Hi all,
Im due around January 21st and am 16 weeks today. I have had a sonogram and things look good so far, I pray that everything continues to be healthy:) This is my first baby, and hopefully having an ultrasound in a few weeks to find out the sex:)
hi this is lynn, just wondering if your pg, i,ve heard you can get cramps , is this like the cramps you get before you start your period? or is it different.