Women's Health: Postpartum Community

pregnancy

I just had a misscarige on the 30th of may its now the 22 of june and i have been trying to have a baby even though everyone said its to soon. Since Saturday i have been feeling dizzy and felt like trowing up. I wonder if i am pregnant again or if its something else.
Have you been cleared to try again by a doctor.  After my miscarriage my doctor had us wait 6 mos before trying again. When was your LMP?  I hope it works out for you.
There is no way to tell from this side of the internet.  Wait a week and test.  

So many things can mimic the symptoms of early pregnancy.  Hopefully everything will work out for you.
It is possible to be pg again.  Like Christie said wait a while and test
With my last m/c even after my levels went down, a month later  was having a lot of signs and symptoms of pregnancy. I think more of it is mental.

I got my first period 6 weeks to the day after completing my m/c and got pregnant that cycle. Take some time to heal emotionally before trying again. Make sure you feel like you could handle the possibility of losing another (you will never be 100% sure, but it is always a possibility)

And also make sure you aren't just trying to fill the void left by the loss of the pregnancy. In time things will work out, patience really does pay off.

Andrea
Sorry to impose on the open forum, but it would not let me start a new one.  This is really just to vent.  I want to start off by saying the I love DH's family.  They are all great people.  Now, let the bitching begin....
DH has 3 siblings; an older brother, an identical twin, and a younger sister.  DH and I get along with all of them, but they are all so jealous of each other.  The older brother and his wife claim that they are always getting the shaft when it comes to "presents".  Now, his twin and his fiance are saying the same thing.  Over Christmas DH and I went up to visit.  We were planning to drive, but would not make it in time for Grandpa's bday.  DH's parents surprised us with plane tickets so we would be able to visit with the extended family (that we would miss if we drove).  This pissed older brother and sisterinlaw off.  They said that we get everything and they get nothing.  Now, the twin and fiance say the same.  DH's parents are selling the condo that the twin and fiance have been living in RENT FREE for the past 8-10 years.  DH's parents asked them to do some cleaning and repair work and this pissed them off.  Now we along with the sister and parents are the bad guys.  There is alot more stuff, but this is the jest of it.  Do any of you have this ridiculous stuff around you?  I mean, they wont even speak to DH's mother and are just plain mean to her.  Then, to top it off, this past weekend they told her they didnt come to see her, just to see grandpa.  THEN had the nerve to ask DH's father if they were going to pay for their honeymoon.  GRRR!
I see this kind of stuff with my best friend. Her mom took me in when I was a teenager, so I have been a part of the family for many years. Anyway my friend has an older sister who is at best irresponible with her life and decisions, yet she is treated like a saint and my best friend gets treated like garbage. When their Grandma was in the hospital, Bree was there every night,  all night (despite being pregnant and having a 4 and 5 year old at home) When Grandma came to stay at Mom's for a month, whenever Mom was at work, Bree was there taking care of Grandma. Whenever Mom goes out of town, Bree takes care of the animals and house, yet again she gets treated like ****.

Don't even get me started on my relationship with my dad, step-mom and older brothers! My kids have never met my dad, have received nothing (not even a card) yet they handmade captains bed cribs for each of my older brother's kids. Gave my brother and his wife everything they needed for both kids, along with paying for college, giving them large amounts of cash when they got married and had kids, bought them cars, and actually supported them when they were teenagers (I didn't get a dime as a teenager and actually spent a year on the street because things were so bad at my real mom's house) That is just the tip of the iceberg. They bought me a car, paid cash and then sold it to me at 10% interest! My own parents,lol! I haven't spoken to them for over 2 years, not even when my real mom died did I get a call. Nothing from them when I m/c in June 2003, now when I had Tristan in 2004. Not a word, not a card, nothing. When I was attacked and raped in my home, despite them living 20 miles away, they didn't even come to hospital, didn't even call. My husband called to let them know what had happened and what hospital I was at and initially my step mom thought he was kidding. He was stationed in Spokane, yet he was on the phone all night with me while I was in hospital alone until he got his flight the next morning. My own parents couldn't be bothered with getting out of bed.

Family life can really bite and despite the promises we make to ourselves and our kids,there is stil the chance the same cycle will continue. Do right by your life and try to let the other stuff roll off your back : )

Andrea