Women's Health: Postpartum Community

pregnancy

i had sex w/ my BF last feb. 18, then my MC started @ feb. 24... then next month we had sex again, that was march. 6... then my ex husband was arrived by march 9.... when did i got pregnant that time??? is it my BF baby or my husband's baby? please help me to make things easy...
So i entered your last period date into the conception calculator and this is the result... it is based on a 28 day cycle and could vaer depending on how many days your cycle is... but as you may see it could go either way... was your cycle regular, how many days was it? do you knwo when your next period was due?
Anyway you should get a paternity test regardless to make sure... its your only guarantee to know for sure

First Day of Last Menstrual Period:  February 24, 2011
Probable Date of Ovulation:  March 10, 2011
Possible Dates of Conception:  March 6 to March 14, 2011
Due Date:  December 1, 2011 (40 weeks)
thank you for the reply..

my cycle is regular always ..and based on my ultrasound..my due date in on dec 01...

its hard to know cause i had contact in the same week////....
but anyway it helps... thnak you again...:)
ya the only for sure way to know is the paternity test then... good luck!