Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

pregnancy

i had sex w/ my BF last feb. 18, then my MC started @ feb. 24... then next month we had sex again, that was march. 6... then my ex husband was arrived by march 9.... when did i got pregnant that time??? is it my BF baby or my husband's baby? please help me to make things easy...
3 Responses
1794093 tn?1357934359
So i entered your last period date into the conception calculator and this is the result... it is based on a 28 day cycle and could vaer depending on how many days your cycle is... but as you may see it could go either way... was your cycle regular, how many days was it? do you knwo when your next period was due?
Anyway you should get a paternity test regardless to make sure... its your only guarantee to know for sure

First Day of Last Menstrual Period:  February 24, 2011
Probable Date of Ovulation:  March 10, 2011
Possible Dates of Conception:  March 6 to March 14, 2011
Due Date:  December 1, 2011 (40 weeks)
thank you for the reply..

my cycle is regular always ..and based on my ultrasound..my due date in on dec 01...

its hard to know cause i had contact in the same week////....
but anyway it helps... thnak you again...:)
1794093 tn?1357934359
ya the only for sure way to know is the paternity test then... good luck!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.