really itchy legs???

for around a week or more i have had really itchy legs all over, there is not a rash or anything there, when i as in the hospital yesterday i noticed there was a girl there who was also around 30 odd week pregnant n she was in there for itchy legs,

also today i noticed that i had a really sore breast but onli on the bottom goin up rite next to my nipple, my mam said she thinks it could be a blockage in my milk duks (what ever you call it) or could it be my milk comeing thru??

is any one els got the same thing going on or know what it is?

thanks to every 1 who ansers me :) xxx

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
forgot to say that im 37 week pregnant lol
Helpful - 0
I had very itchy legs while pregnant...I used a cream by Jessica Simpson which really helped. The itchiness goes away after delivery.
Helpful - 0
tah 4 dat:)...but i dnt no were tog et dat frm i live in middle ov north wales so nt really any decent shops were id be able to find dat lol
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.