Women's Health: Postpartum Community

recurrent misscarriage over 40 with clomid treatment

I'm 41, have had 3 m/c in the last year and am getting ready to start clomid with a fertility clinic. I'm wondering if there are any women who have had a similar experience and have been successful.  I don't have trouble geting pregnant since I have gotten pregnant on the first try all three times, but I miscarry at about 6-7 weeks even with progesterone treatment.  I start my clomid tomorrow.  I can't seem to find any statistics as to the success unless IVF is used.  Any comments or website referrals would be appreciated.  
im so sorry for your losses i cant offer any help with your question but i just wanted to say i hope all turns out for you have the Dr done any tests to see why this happens i wish you well and sticky baby dust to you
Please insist that your doctor runs a recurrent miscarriage panel and karyotyping for both you and dh if you haven't done so yet...it will check to make sure there are no blood clotting/hormonal issues or chromosomal issues causing the miscarriages. With you being 40, you may have heard that it is just "bad luck"  and you need to keep trying until you get that good egg (I was told that I was 34 only to find there is something going on), but that may not be the case (especially because you are getting pg rather easily)!

You can google it and get a long list of tests that they should run to check to make sure your body isn't fighting off a baby.