regarding the bleeding

i had d&c on 29th sep 2012,and still the bleeding continuing.its on and off ..but from 5 days its kind of over bleeding..can u please tell me how may days bleeding happens and when will it stop..iam suffering..my hemoglobin % has decreased a lot..can please suggets me..i requets you..
Hi!
How long you will bleed after D & C depends on the reason you had D and C for. If it was for abortion then complete stoppage of bleeding may take 2-3 weeks. If it was for some treatment, then usually bleeding stops within a week.
Please consult your gynecologist immediately. If the D and C was done for abortion, then probably the abortion was not complete and the procedure may need to be repeated. At other times hormonal pills are prescribed to stabilize the cycle and stop the bleed. Take care!
hi doctor!!

thanku very much for your advice.but my doctor whom i consulted told me that..there is nothing to worry.and she gave me some tablets and told everything will be fine.she gave me tablets misoprostol 200mg and mefnox (mefenamic and tranexamic acid) tablets.iam so confused.i planning to consult other dr.will it be okay..or should i stay calm.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community