Women's Health: Postpartum Community

restless baby

Daniela is 3 months old today. she never stops crying. I breast feed & everything  l change her diaper regularly, and daddy take care of her too! l dont know why she is so upset!!! HELP!
She may have gas that she's unable to expel on her own. My first child had that problem, and it was horrible -- I understand how you feel.

You can go to Walgreens and get a small bottle of Simethicone. If you can't find it, ask the pharmacist. Follow the dosing directions, and Daniela should be able to get some relief -- and then you both can get some rest!

I hope this helps.
Look up colic and see if she fits the description. Colic often peaks at 12 weeks. There are many things that can ease symptoms, but time is usually what is most needed. White noise, swaddling, bouncing, helped. Wear the baby as much as possible. Simethicone can help with gas. If she shows signs of reflux (arching back, screaming when burping or eating), then meds from the pediatrician may help.
My second had terrible colic. It was aweful. But it improved after 12 weeks.
I have found a miracle drop called "Little Tummys" Gas Relief Drops. They work almost instantly, if the problem is a tummy ache.
My baby cried constantly for a while too and it took me a while to find out what it was. He was having painful gas and gas attacks. I was breastfeeding and had to take dairy out of my own diet and he ended up completely turning around and being such a happy baby! I hope you find what the problem is!