Women's Health: Postpartum Community
does anyone know if these are signs of being pg or am i just jumping the gun? headaches,realy realy tired. i,ve had bad heartburn for the last 2 days, my stomache feels bloated i dont know if it actually is though. very dry mouth  my e-mail address is ***@**** if anyone wants to write me.   thanxs  Lynn.
although tiredness and heartburn def do accur during pregnancy its best to do a test and find out either way,theres nothing worse than not knowing s there?.
im not sure about headaches?although if that is a sighn of pregnancy it would explain my headaches!!good luck