Women's Health: Postpartum Community

tested as no immunity to rubella-what to do

so for those who have followed. I've tested with my blood work for no immunity of rubella. I am a child and youth worker and my supervisor at my placement was not there on friday so i spoke with the other staff i work with and they told me that they wouldn't see a problem for me dropping 2 of the 12 programs I do. So..Anywho, with that being said, when speaking with my supervisor yesterday, she told me there was no way no how that I could drop some of the programs, etc. She also told me that this placement may not be the right one or possibly not the right time. I'm expected to graduate in april. If I don't finish this placement within 2 months, i do not get to graduate and have to restart a placement(since I've only done one month) I am expected to finish on april 13th. What do I do?I've heard that there hasn't been any outbreaks in a while and etc etc...so I'm just wondering I guess what to do...I've spoke to telehealth and I am at risk under 3 months so.. and am either 8 weeks or 12 weeks as of today
My tests came up the same as well.  I work in a  youth center.  I continued to work and didn't have a single problem.  You can continue to work, you just need to be extra clean, thats all.
Ask your obstetrician for advice.  That's the best course of action.