Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

tubal pregnancy

every woman knows their body .for the past 2 months ive had a regular period .well the time line but not no where near as heavy .all in all i was prob bleedin only enough for 1 complete day out of a 3-5 day period .i had my tubes tied almost 4 years ago .my hands an eyes have been swollen for abt 4 days now .i cant even wear my rings .i have been having abdominal pains like my period cramps but no bleeding ?ive already had 3 kids but somedays i feel like im pregnant an others i dont .can someone help point me in the right direction ?dont wana go to the doc if i really dont have to .
0 Responses
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.