two weeks late

I just turned 35, together my husband and I share 7 children.  We are not trying to conceive as I have had my tubes tied.  However I am two weeks late as of yesterday and I am a bit confused as to what is going on.  I have a history of ovarian cysts of all different kinds, including but not limited to a dermoid cyst, and have even had a tumor the size of a volley ball on my right ovary in which both the tumor and ovary had to be removed.  The tumor was a boarderline tumor, which basically means that if left untreated there was a possibility it could have turned into cancer.  I have taken a pregnancy test and it turned out negative.  I have cramping in my lower abdomine and when I bend over, I get really bad pain all across my lower abdomine almost like I am squishing something.  I have been to the doctor and I am due for an ultrasound but not until next week.  If you have ANY answers for me, suggestions, etc...I would greatly appreciate it.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I would either call your doctor and tell them it is getting worse and ask for the ultrasound sooner or go to the ER and demand them to do an ultrasound because you are in great pain.  Is the pain on the right side?  Could be apendix.  That is how mine was.  If that is the case you need it taken care of ASAP. It also could be a tubal pregnancy.  Those sometimes come up negative on a test and they also have to be taken care of ASAP.  I would diffently get something looked at now.
Helpful - 0
The pain is not on the right side, it is not really generalized, it is the lower abdomine, and now it is not really a pain, but almost like pressure.  I am almost positive I am pregnant.  I am sick to my stomache all the time, have heartburn and cry at the stupidest things....lol.  Seriously, I was crying last night at a t.v. show because the woman on it looked so beautiful...lol.  Now I am hoping and praying that it is not an ectopic pregnancy....that would break my heart.  Please pray for me and my family, that this is a normal pregnancy, and we can bring another miracle into this world.
Helpful - 0
If you are convinced you are pregnant, why not take an early-results pregnancy test tomorrow morning?  If the hCG is strong enough to be giving you symptoms you can feel, it would be strong enough to be detectable on a test.
Helpful - 0
I have taken three tests, and they have all come back negative...this is why it is so confusing to me.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.