Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

very mild spotting after 10 days of embryo transfer(IVF)

I am 33yrs old,and diagnosed with primary ovarian failure last year.Last dec 2009 i did my 1st ivf and it was unsuccesfull.And this year i did my 2nd ivef 10 days back.i had a very mild spotting and brownish dischrage yesterday and today.but i have no abdominal cramps.the spotiing just even not enough to stain my panties(very mild).my blood test is day after tommorow.
please help me to get enough info.
3 Responses
540310 tn?1343627720
Could be implantation bleed where the embryo implants and it can cause mild spotting. Hang in there. fingers crossed my thoughts and prayers are with you xx
Thanks a lot for your thoughts and prayers.i have 9 hours to go for my blood test.
540310 tn?1343627720
Hey how are you??
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.