Women's Health: Postpartum Community

very mild spotting after 10 days of embryo transfer(IVF)

I am 33yrs old,and diagnosed with primary ovarian failure last year.Last dec 2009 i did my 1st ivf and it was unsuccesfull.And this year i did my 2nd ivef 10 days back.i had a very mild spotting and brownish dischrage yesterday and today.but i have no abdominal cramps.the spotiing just even not enough to stain my panties(very mild).my blood test is day after tommorow.
please help me to get enough info.
Could be implantation bleed where the embryo implants and it can cause mild spotting. Hang in there. fingers crossed my thoughts and prayers are with you xx
Thanks a lot for your thoughts and prayers.i have 9 hours to go for my blood test.
Hey how are you??