vomiting in night

I have a 4 yr old daughter that has vomited in her sleep the past 3 nights.  Last night was the first time she awoke first.  We went to the pediatrician today and he refered us to a neurologist.  We are waiting to get our appointment.  My daughter has been getting head ach's too, only after she had a bad fall last october which caused a seizure.  It was the only seizure she has ever had.  Now reading other people's blogs, it makes me concerned as to if she is having seizures in her sleep.  I guess we will have to wait for our nurologist appointmnt.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My eight year old son has similar vomiting patterns. We too are going to see a neurologist. What did you find out?
Helpful - 0
I saw a great program (sorry, but I forgot what station) anyway, it was titled Medical Mysteries. It was about a 6 year old girl who would vomit every night in her sleep (she had no recollection of it the next day). She was eventually diagnosed with a seizure disorder, which medication took care of, and the vomitting stopped. I'm glad you will be seeing a neurologist. I hope you can see him sooner than later.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.