weird body feelings

icy
Hi, within the past month I've been feeling just not myself my mouth feels like i've been sucking on iron and have been on edge my teeth also feels extreamly sensitive
also have been putting on unnessary weight this is not normal. For me what is really strange is that when i take my vitamins (centrum performance) it makes me want to vomit and sometimes i do, i don't know if i'm pregnant i have never taken birth control, i dont use protection,never had an infection of any sort and have never been pregnant(married 25)
But what i have and always had was terible period pains my whole life so much so i usally overdose, over the years i experiment with all sorts of pain killers what i' ve been using for some months now is cataflam 50 mg a box for every month
but latly my periods are  coming 2 days before its due date and more or less last for the most 4 days and not much pain ????
any help would be appreaciated thanks
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Okay so what is your question???
Are you asking if you might be pregnant
If so we cant tell unless you do a hpt!!
iF bringing a child into this world is depressing then you might consider using birth control,
Also if you used birth control it may help with your periods keeping them regular, and maybe not so much pain
I would talk to your doctor if your having so much pain
Its not good to take all that pain medication
Helpful - 0
go get yourself a home preg test it will show positive if you are pregnant with the metal taste you describe in your mouth...
tri
xxx
Helpful - 0
the metal taste in your mouth is usually a sign of pregnancy ... it usually comes well after you can read a positive result so take a test honey..
trikendi
Helpful - 0
icy
hey thanks for ur response ive been sitting here waiting but i have to be honest i love babies but the thought of bringing one here with everything thats going on in the world its depressing  anyway thank you a lot
i'll let u guys know when i get it checked
Helpful - 0
Ya know I told someone else this a while back when they said their DH did not want to bring children into the world because it is so bad - Well we should stop looking at it that way (as hard as it is I know) and think the children are our future.  We need to raise our kids right and hope that they make a better world for their future and their children and so on.  There will always be those that have kids for all the wrong reasons and just basically kick them to the curb but it is up to us good people out there to try to change things.  Look at it this way and maybe it won't be so bad if you do get pg.  Good Luck to you.
Helpful - 0

I agree with the statement about bringing a baby into this world. It is scary, but it is up to us to raise a new generation that will hopefully bring about some good.

I cannot tell from your post if you might be pregnant. You should take a test.

Im not sure but there may be other medical reasons for the taste in your mouth. If you find you are not pregnant, I would consult your doctor.

Hope everything turns out ok...
Helpful - 0
AE
Taking a test might clear up the pregnancy question if it is not too early to tell. Also you may have a reaction to the pain meds ( the vomiting, etc). Actually talking to the OBGYN about the pill isn't a bad idea. I went through a stage where I had painful periods and the pill helped that out. I hated the emotional ups and downs, but I went on it long enough to regulate things. Good luck, and I hope things turn out alright for you.
Helpful - 0
I sent you the info requested to your yahoo email.  Check it out.
Helpful - 0
Ok, I will.
Helpful - 0
Hello all!! Im a virgin to forums so please go easy on me. The story is, me and my partner are currently trying for a baby,I stopped taking my pill about 7 weeks ago and have been trying like mad to concieve.My last period was on sept 9th but ive not felt myself really since. Ive experienced lower back pain, slight lower abdominal cramps and pains in my sides (could be described as trapped wind pains)and i have missed my October period.I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests that have been negative and have had a bit of spotting a week or so ago and some more this morning that was a redish/brown colour. Please help! x
Helpful - 0
icy
hey guys thanks a bunch i am not pregnant took the test and just finished my period but the feeling in my mouth is still there its strong now on my tounge and tooth are all sensitive like shock waves i have an appointment with the doctor on friday so i'll keep u informed thanks again
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.