Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
466844 tn?1224605788

what could this be?

i had my period three days ago and today i was spotting. could it have been old blood or implantation bleeding even though it was so early. im confused.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
187316 tn?1386356682
Old blood. It takes about 2 weeks after your period to ovulate and then another 7-10 days for the baby to implant. Also I don't think someone your age should be trying to get pregnant. Wait until your an adult legally, married, and have finished school. I know you won't want to listen but the way the economy is right now you wouldn't be able to provide for the baby and its unfair to make your parents take care of the baby just because you thought it would be fun to have one.
Helpful - 0
466844 tn?1224605788
just cause i thought it would be fun to have one? haha. funny. you dont know anything about me. thanks.
Helpful - 0
568659 tn?1256139982
Why does your name suggest that you are already pregnant?
Helpful - 0
568659 tn?1256139982
I see on your profile that you just had a miscarriage.
Why aren't you being more careful? I know we don't know you but I completely agree with Alaysha on this one. You are WAY too young to be trying for a baby. You have your whole life ahead of you, wait until you can take care of a baby the way it needs to be cared for. You cant do that at 16.
Helpful - 0
466844 tn?1224605788
yeah. i had a miscarriage. imon birth control now, and i was on birth control the last time i got pregnant, and i dont want that to happen again.
Helpful - 0
466844 tn?1224605788
like i said you didnt know anything so dont assume things. im not trying to have a baby. but apparently my pills dont work i guess? so im just trying to be careful.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.