Women's Health: Postpartum Community

worried and excited t the same time!!!

I just had a laprascopy done to see if I had an actopic pregnancy.  Well it turned out not to be in my tube so the doctor told me that I might be having an intrauterine pregnancy.  I am scared because I was also told I could misscarry due to the surgery I just had.  the surgery was done on Sunday today it is thursday no spotting or bleeding or cramps just pain from surgery.  My hgc levels were 668 on saturday before surgery sunday morning Tested again on monday and tuesday the hcg results were 2107. My tube was tied during surgery because of an ectopic pregnancy 3 yrs ago. Could I have a normal pregnancy after all?
It sure does sound like you are on the road to a normal pregnancy! Those hcg levels are great! Congrats and best wishes!