Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

worried could I be pregnant??

Okay so after prom on May 2nd my date and I had unprotected "sex" but I'm not sure if you would actually call it that because his penis did not go inside but it was around the outside of my vagina. I had my period on April 6th and then it came again on May 14th (at least I think it was my period). I have pregnancy symptoms such as overly oily skin, acne, bloating, constipation, no appetite. My period came again on June 16th but it was only 3 days long (normally 5) but it was very heavy and there were three clumps of grey tissue in the blood (about the size of a nickel) I have really bad anxiety so this is all I can think about. My June period could have been affected by traveling because I was on a plane 3 days before it started but I don't know if it would affect it much. (this is tmi) but in the shower I tried to feel my cervix and when I put my finger in there the walls of my vagina were so tight and dry it could barely fit. Do I sound like I'm pregnant?
5 Responses
also I'm on the generic brand of the birth control pill desogyn
13167 tn?1327194124
Since you're on desogen,  it's highly unlikely you would get pregnant even having sex with no other protection at all.

But you didn't have sex -

Your symptoms - oily skin,  acne,  bloating,  constipation and no appetite aren't symptoms of early pregnancy.  

You might take a pregnancy test just to set your mind at ease,  but it's extremely unlikely you're pregnant.  
but why does my stomach feel so huge for some reason?
4268628 tn?1375041176
There could be other medical issues going on as well. Also, are you keeping hydrated now it's warmer out? You are at an age where your periods can flux a bit how they act can change. They will do that every few years for the rest of your life that you have periods.
I haven't really been keeping hydrated, my stomach didn't look this big last week though it just popped out all of a sudden. I'm so worried I don't know what to do. I know my chances of pregnancy are very low with my situation but I can't help but feel this way how do I get my stomach flat again. I originally wore a size 3 in jeans and now I wear a double 00 and I don't know how my waist can shrink but my stomach is so big..

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.