Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

worried..

Missed one period but i've never had sex what could be wrong? I've been kinda stressed lately and its making me more stressed that i don't know whats wrong
4 Responses
First clam down stressing can cause you to miss af or to be late call your gyn and tell whats going on because it could be as little as a change in diet ps.keep your head up with prays daily
912813 tn?1323787613
relax.  stress can and will cause your period to be irregular.  
Thanks for the advice, It's just This is the first time this has ever happened to me and I got worried. Prayer will help too
1194973 tn?1385507504
There's no reason to get worried. Missing a period is very common in women, and most will experiance it at some point in their life. (even if they're regular) simply not ovulating can do it. Doctors aren't even concerned about missing a cycle until you skip three or more.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.