Women's Health: Postpartum Community

worried..

Missed one period but i've never had sex what could be wrong? I've been kinda stressed lately and its making me more stressed that i don't know whats wrong
First clam down stressing can cause you to miss af or to be late call your gyn and tell whats going on because it could be as little as a change in diet ps.keep your head up with prays daily
relax.  stress can and will cause your period to be irregular.  
Thanks for the advice, It's just This is the first time this has ever happened to me and I got worried. Prayer will help too
There's no reason to get worried. Missing a period is very common in women, and most will experiance it at some point in their life. (even if they're regular) simply not ovulating can do it. Doctors aren't even concerned about missing a cycle until you skip three or more.