How effective is Precum really?

The other day my girlfriend and I were swimming and we started messing around and I stuck it in like half way and then took it out because I didn't think it was a good time for it so I'm worried about precum in that situation. Earlier that day she finished me off but I didn't pee or anything after that and then a couple hours later we did that in a salt water pool. Could there be any chance that she could get pregnant?? Like I was only in two seconds and then backed out
Uhm... Sounds like ur too young to be doing that anyway. Especially since u know absolutely nothing about how a female gets pregnant.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.