Sex after cervical conization

Hi everyone.
I had HPV of high risk level on my cervix and I had a surgery 5 days ago. My doctor told me that I shouldn't have sex for at least 1-1.5 month but as I'm in a relationship it is a little bit difficult. I assumed he was talking about vaginal penetration but I was too embarrassed to ask my doctor, so my question is, is it ok for me to just have oral sex, manual/mutual masturbation?

Thank you for your help :)
Sexual intercourse should be avoided for about 3 weeks after conization and complete healing of the cervix takes as long as 6 weeks. Intercourse, oral sex, masturbation  and/or the use of vaginal tampons during the early healing period may cause significant bleeding and infections, and these activities should be restricted for at least 2-3 weeks.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations, and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.