blood pocket after total abdominal hysterectomy

i had a total abdominal hysterectomy on march 6th since then i have developed a blood pocket on my labia  my question is what is it  what caused it  how long will it last i would appreciateany information on this subject any one can give me i have researched and come up with nothing
What does your doctor say about it?
I had a needle aspiration breast biopsy for calcifications.  Three weeks after the procedure I developed mastitis and was put on an antibiotic.  Two months after the prodedure I had bleeding through the nipple.  I had to have surgery and the doctor removed a duct and blood pocket.  Could these problems have been caused by the initial biopsy and is this a common problem?