13-14 dpo spotting

Ok so I've been having some cramps, mild pulling cramps since 3 dpo. My period was suppose to start today and when I woke up this morning, I was cramping, so I'm thinking oh, my period is starting. I checked, went to the bathroom, used the potty and there was a smear of brown and red blood, so I put a tampon in, this was arounf 5 this morning, around 11 a.m., I took the tampon out because it was irritating me. I looked at it and there was no trace of blood. Am I pregnant?  Someone please help, because I'd hate to get a pt and get a bfn!
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
sound like period is coming.... just wait for few more days. If no, take hpt!
I was on the dpo and I did not have my period until i took the birthcontrol pills. I was given 1 shot every month for three months then put on the pill to regulate my period back. But the whole time I took th eshot I never had it. My sis is current on it and has not had hers for about a year. Have you had your period since you started the dpo? Or is this the first time this has occured?