1st Period after Miscarriage???

I had a miscarriage on August 7th. I started bleeding (with what i think is my period) on Spetember 9th. It started Very light (like spotting) for the first day, then increasingly got heavier. I have passed alot of little tiny blood clots and im now on day 5 and its not getting lighter. I dont think its "too heavy" i just think its been "too heavy for too long" based on how my periods normally are. Is this normal for a first period after a miscarriage? I just dont know what i should have expected???? Please help.....How was your first period after miscarriage?
Mine was pretty normal, a little long actually but heavey first day or 2 then tapers off.
I'm very sorry for your loss. I had 2 miscarriages and remember that first period always being a bit heavier and longer too, with some additional clotting. I wouldn't get too concerned just yet, but don't let it go too long without at least mentioning it to your doctor. They may need to make sure that you passed everything naturally.