3 days early watery period: Is this spotting?

Hello, I'm 18 years old who is sexually active. I have a watery period with no clots. I am 3 days early than my usual schedule. The thing that is worrying me is the fact that I got my watery period 14 days after a sexual intercourse with a high chance of pregnancy(that I was not aware of. I'm sorry.)

Is this spotting? I've always thought it will be a few drops of blood so I thought what I'm experiencing is a light period. How long should it occur to confirm that this is spotting. I have read several articles that spotting are different for everyone. Some are hours while some are 1-2 days. There are even some cases where it lasts for 4 days.

We always do the pull-out method so we are not 100% safe. I don't use birth control pills because of the country's limited access to it. Recently, I've been nauseous too but it's normal for me.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Most women call spotting when they have brown discharge or very light pink/brownish discharge.  Very light bleeding can be spotting.  You are having an odd period and have risked pregnancy with the pull out method which definitely does NOT prevent pregnancy, so I'd go ahead and take a pregnancy test.  I'd take a test and please come back and let me know what it says.  What about condoms for the future?  Can you get those very easily in your country??