3 days late and negative pregnancy test

My LMP was on 1/23/06.(28 Day Cycle) Ovulated on Feb 5. Had Sex Feb 5th. I did not know that I ovulated until the 6th, no BC. I am late getting my period by 3 days. I have had  several false pregnancy tests. I feel queasy, slight discomfort in my boobs, and menstual type cramps for about 1 1/2 weeks. I have also noticed that I am breaking out on my back like I did when I was pregnant with my son. When I was pregnant before the test showed up postive before I was late. It is not like me to be late. However I am having the cramps that keep sending me to the bathroom thinking that AF has come again. I dont know if I should go take a blood test or if 3 days isnt enough time? Any suggestions or similar stories? Mellisa
You need to take a HPT or go to the doctor for a test. If you don't have insurance go to your local health department or family planning. There is no other way to know for sure. Good luck.
Since you have a Hx of PT's not picking up your pregnancies, I would say that you definitely could be and you should get to the docs for a blood test. That's the only way to know for sure, especially since the urine tests just don't seem to work for you this early on.
I hope you get the results you are hoping for. Let us know!!
--J
Hello, As of today no period and another negative test. I called my doctor to see if I can come in for a blood test. I have alot of menstrual type cramps today that make me think not to go in cause as soon as I get there I  will probably start. A girl at work said she didnt get a positive HPT until 5 days late. I just wish I knew either way. Thanks
ok I have now started to spot lightly? My doctor still wants to see me tommorrow. Has any one had this happen and still turn out pregnant. Thanks
I went in to have a test and when I went to the bathroom, I just new I was going to start. I was just being negative and thought it was too good to be true. Well, I went to the bathroom and nothing. I waited for my results, and the nurse called me very quickly. All she said was congradulations and I almost fainted. The cramps, and PMS signs went away after a few days, after the reality that I was pregnant set in. This could be the case for you so don't let those pesky PMS signs keep you from going to the doctor, and if you aren't, well then you know and you can start looking forward to next month.
Please keep us posted!
--J
I am missing my period, and cramping very much. I have taken 4 HCG's and all were negative.   I went to the doctor today, and when I told him my symptoms his respons was "Your're pregnant" .  He gave me an ultrasound and said i have a blotch in the middle of my Uterus, and it was either a baby or my period was getting ready to comedown.  My period came on Jan. 1, and Feb. 1st and nothing s of yet.   I am really nervous he took a blood test and I will know my results tomortow.   I am very confused, but my heart is telling me I'm pregnant.  I'm only about a week late.  Somebody help!
I had skipped 2 periods in my life and this last one I skipped, I was 44 days late, then started the very next day. It is normal to skip a month every now and then..but, if you want to be pregnant, good luck! Keep us updated! :)
I am now 5 days late and negative pregnancy test.  I have felt a little queasy, no breast tenderness (which I usually have before period starts), headaches,and backache.  I didn't have any signs with my first child other than a little nausia.  My doctor said give it another 3-4 days.  Could I still be pregnant?  I am never late like this.  Sometimes a day or two, but never 5 days. I have been running to the bathroom for 4 days now thinking my period was coming and nothing.  Little discharge, which I usually never have right before I start.  Any thoughts out there???
This is my first time ever writing to one of these things. I am not to sure what is going on with me. My LMP was Feb 21 and I am now 5 days late. I am never late!  I have had some light brown discharge, but hardly enough worth mentioning. I have been feeling a little crampy today, so I am not sure if AF is coming or what. I took a HPT and it was negative.....any thoughts???
I'm never late and now I'm 4 days late - I've taken my 6th HPT but still nothing...it's maddening!
My last 2 pregnancies did not show up until 6 weeks (after millions of tests).
I have a diffrent problem then everyones comments.I cant stop testing light postives on hpt.Its been going on since I lost my son in 2001.The lines are faint but it raley gives me a negitive.I had had a pregnancy since,he is now three I thought that would change things around and it still happens.I feel very pregnant rigt now took many test same thing, light postives not getting any darker.Doctors only tell me its rare but and cant give me the cause.Has anyone else been through this rollercoaster ride???