3 week long menstrual period, please help

For the past few months I have had very long menstrual periods, lasting between 2 or 3 weeks, sometimes they are heavy, but then sometimes I only get bleeding in the morning/overnight hours.

I only get between 1 week/14 days off and then it starts again.

I am 28, I have no children, I am still a virgin, and I have always experienced irregular periods(never had a normal cycle)I have also been on a diet for over a year and have lost a lot of weight.

And just this morning I started having frequent, painful urination.

I am so terrified and stressed out about this.
I would also like to add that I do masturbate a little each week, either by rubbing my clit or penetrating myself with my finger, don't know if this means anything.