3 weeks late negative pregnancy test at 1 week

3 months ago I got off of Seasonique cause I was starting to feel sick (pregnant sick)! And now my period is 3 weeks late. I took a pregnancy test when I was 1 week late and it was negative. At one and two weeks late I was having alot of pregnancy signs and now I'm not having any. I have been pregnant before but lost it at 11 weeks and I feel nothing like I did then. Should I take another pregnancy test? And could this just be because of the birth control I stopped taking 3 months ago  
No I am not me and my husband have been trying to conceive. I was only on birth control because I was diagnosed with endometrious
It could be because of stopping BC. I'd say take another test to be sure.