3 weeks late.. still no period.

My period is 3 weeks late. I took 2 hpt. The first one, i took a week after my missed period, the result didnt come up clear. The second one i took 2 weeks after my missed period & it was negative. I have literally every symptom possible for pregnancy. Should I take another test? What if its negative should i go to the doctor?
I'd take another test and if it ends up negative and still no period, go to the doctor for a blood test which is much more accurate, and if you are not pregnant at least they can tell you why the lack of period.  Good luck to you :)