Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members

9 days late, 2 neg test, could i still be pregnant?

Im now 9 days late. I have taken two test. the first one was 2 days late and the other was 6 days late and both were negative. I am always regular and when my times comes its always extreem (i have never had easy monthy periods always have bad cramps that but me in bed all day). I have felt a little nauses and am eating way more than usual. I also am extreemly tierd. I have always been an early bird. Lately it takes everything to get me up and I have to take naps at least 2 time a day. I also am going to bed by 9 every night. WIth all this sleep i still feel restless.My mom grandma and aunt said that the urine test didnt work for them at all; they all had to have blood test done.  Should I take another one today and see what it says? I also have an appointment with my primary next week. So should i ask for a blood test? Its so frustrating not knowing. We have been ttc so it would be so great. I just wish i knew something!!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.