A UTI or what?

A few days ago, I went to use the bathroom and when I urinate it burned like I was on fire. I did per blood but afterwards I was dripping blood and when I wiped it was pure blood, so much like I was on a heavy cycle. I did feel the urge to urinate a lot. My symptoms just disappeared after 2 days of this. My urine smells bad of ammonia for months now. Just not sure if it's a UTI or what. I had no pain other than burning.
go to the dr more then likely you have a uti and they need to prescribe Bactrim, unless you have kidney stones.
Thank you