A single pimple like bump on vagina?

I have a single pimple like bump on the labia majora, it was hard and painless at first, but is now uncomfortable to touch. I am 18 and is sexually active, but only have had one partner and always use protection. Have not had sexual intercourse for nearly 2 months, so could it be an STI? This bump came a month or so ago. What could it be? just a simple pimple?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there and welcome.  Well, I'm so glad to hear that you use protection when having sex. And it helps that you haven't had sex in two months.  I am guessing this is not an std (but only a screening would make sure and I do recommend that).  You could have a boil.  Yep, that happens.  If it is painful and filling with pus, it could be infection.  I'd watch it for a day or two ad if it is still painful, consider being seen by a doctor at either your regular practice or a clinic like Planned Parenthood.  Good luck hon