Abnormal period, TTC

I went off of the pill 4 months ago to try and get pregnant. I have been having very regular periods (I think about 6 now) at a consistent 27 day interval. My periods are much heavier than they were while on the pill, but nothing that extreeme. Although, twice now (but not during consecutive periods) I have been having extremely bad clotting during my period. I have no cramps or any pain whatsoever (and I feel absolutley fine in all other ways). It's just rather disurbing for this much blood and large clots to be coming out. Any suggestions or concerns? I know that fibroids result in clotting but I have also read that they are extremely painful. I'm at a loss.
hello, im not sure this will help you but my periods are irregular and i was on the pill 2 regulate my period it work b/c i was on the pill yasmin 4 6-7month and as soon as i stopped the pill i got pregnant,but i lost the baby at 4 wks and b4 i realized i was pregnant i had bleeding with small clots and no pain so i really think you should c ur dr 2 b on the safe side. good luck
So can the doctor tell if you were pregnant and miscarried and a very early stage?  This has happened to me twice and I would like to know if that is what's happening so that I can do something about it (if there's anything to do)
well thats the thing they couldnt tell b/c i waited 2 long 2 get check out so they couldnt exam any tissue that was passing but they did do an ultrasound and the didnt see anything,but the strange thing about it was that my hcg levels were still risen so they tried to tell me it was ectopic because my hcg levels wasnt risen at a normal range,and i only think they tried to say that it was ectopic b/c they wanted to cover them self if anything went wrong,but i truely belive you need to go to the dr asap so they can check the tissues that are leaving your body