Abortion then Miscarriage?

Is it true that when you get pregnant after abortion you go on to have a miscarriage? (Curious)
I've never heard that, and I don't see why that would be true.  A lot of miscarriages tend to be due to a chromosomal problem with the unborn child.  And I'm sure many women go on to have regular pregnancies following an abortion, considering no babies would be born ever as the procedure after a miscarriage that cleans a woman's uterus is the same procedure used for an abortion (DNC).
No

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community