Abscess

I have bump on the inner lip of my vagina. The bump was large about the size of a nickel maybe. It hurt to walk & sit down pretty much anything. It appeared last Monday. I went to the doctor last Wednesday, and the doctor told me it was an abscess and gave me antibiotics. The bump had popped exposing pus and a little blood on Friday. The pain went away but the size never went down. The next day it was a little bit smaller. On Sunday I realized the bump was getting bigger again, but this time there was no pain. Today it popped again this time it was just straight pus and at the end it was blood. They were not mixed together. The bump has gone down in size and does not hurt. Is this normal?
It can be due to a boil or a cyst. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics and incision and drainage may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.