Abscess

A year and a hal f ago a had an abscess on my vagina and had to go into surgery.  I later took another one but antibiotics cleared it.  I have now took another one and have just finished two antibiotics and it still hasnt gone away.  Will I have to go into hospital again and why am I taking these.  Thank you

You may be having a boil on your vagina. Treatment includes antibiotics and do not touch or pick them up. You can however apply topical antibiotic creams like Neosporin or Bactroban. If the symptoms persist then you should get oral antibiotics prescribed from a doctor.
Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments and use mild soaps like Dove. Recurrent boils are found in diabetes, HIV infection, or other immune system disorders. So get your blood sugar evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.