Abscess

I had an abscess in my right breast 10 years ago and it left a little lump after it healed. Two weeks ago I developed an abscess in the same spot. My GP recommended a week of antibiotics (Augmentin) and it started to drain on its own two days back. I feel a  thickened area which hasn't gone down. Should I be worried? The abscess continues to drain slowly and I have covered it with sterilized gauze. Please help. Thanks
If your abscess is draining pus then it means it is having bacterial infection and these bacteria can enter the milk ducts and can multiply rapidly. Apart from a course of antibiotics, you may need a needle aspiration or an incision and drainage to drain out the pus and then followed by a course of antibiotics. I suggest you an immediate surgeon’s evaluation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you so much. I went to a surgeon to have it drained yesterday and got back today. I just hope it heals now. I need to go in for a daily dressing and the surgeon has prescribed  some more antibiotics for  a week. Thanks again!
I had surgery on december 23rd and my healing process was fine too up until today (feb 10) when i noticed some brownish stuff had leaked from the spot where the abscess had been drained. Since there was no problem for over a month I don't understand what could have caused this and I'm worried because i hope I don't have to go through this again. please let me know what you think and many thanks for your help.
My Wife had Breast abscess and its being surgically removed three time. Each time removed its appear again.

Initial laboratory testing of sample revealed existence of organism and later stage its not shown. The antibiotic used to the operated area betadine got allergic and later another cafetaxive and that too became allergic.

Please share what step you have taken. Hope that will help me a lot.

Can you please advise me on this.
I'm very scared I had a pain in my right breast one day and I thought it was maybe just where I laid on the couch with my husband and goes sleep on it with my arm against it but it just kept hurting for about a month and then it started to swell three times the other size of my left breast now I had it lanced and now another one popped up I think I'm going to have to have it lanced to cuz it's very big does anybody know what it means when the culture came back is they didn't know do I got cancer