After Effects of Depo or Pregnant?

I used Depo-Parva last year in the last week of November only took one shot and never went back because of all the side effects. Had a period the first 2 months on it then in febuary I didnt. In march I kinda spot bleed sometime in the last week. In the second week of april we had sex pull out method I didnt take any contraceptive because I didnt think I was fertile for a while. Last couple of weeks ive had tender breast back pain bloating I also sleep alot. Ive taken 3 pregnancy test.. 15 days 19days and 23 days after intercourse they all came back negative. Im considering a blood test just to be sure but it may and no sign of my period im freaking out!
If you stop getting Depo-Provera injections, your period usually returns within 3 to 10 months but sometimes it may take 12-18 mths. If you are apprehensive regarding the status of your pregnancy you can get it checked. Most home pregnancy tests that check urine beta-HCG are sensitive to 20-25 mIU/ml of HCG. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period.

Otherwise you can get a serum HCG also done which is more specific than urine pregnancy test.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.