Am I Pregnant?

My boyfriend I are in a serious relationship and we have been dating for quite a while now. About 2 days ago we had unprotected sex but did not ejaculate while inside of me. Today I started noticing small amounts of while discharge that was almost solid but not quite. Also my lower breasts have started having slight pain which I have a lot. Please help and tell me if I am pregnant. I know these signs are the first and earliest ways to tell if you are pregnant. While intercourse he may of pre-came during it. Please help me.
Two days would be rather soon to have symptoms.  The only way to know for sure is wait until you can take a home test or for when your period's due.  Best of luck!
You wouldn't have any hormones right now to tell if your pregnant . You would need to wait for implantion which doesn't occur till about 5-7 days after ovulation, symptoms right now are rare