Am I pregnant?? My period is 6 wks late....

My last period was September 19, 2005. I haven't had any spotting at all, but I took a hpt on Oct.22nd (I was supposed to get period on Oct. 17h, and the test was negative. Is there still a possibility that I am pregnant? I have my period exactly 28 days apart each month, I feel cramping sort of like a period but with no bleeding. Please help! Should I take another hpt or just wait and see if I get my period this month?

I am grateful for any advice.
-Barbie
Seeing that you have only taken one test and that was quite some time ago, I would definitley take another HPT. If still negative contact your doctor to see why your period has not arrived. It is not uncommon for women to miss an entire period once in a while.