Am i Pregnant ??

About two or three weeks ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex .............................
But this weekend everytime we have sex i have slight spotting and am running to the toilet alot can u please help xx

Am confusedi never had spotting before and my period is late but this isnt the first time weve had unprotected sex xx
Take a test
If you're late, you should take a test right away. Don't be afraid of finding out because you have to know. I don't think you would have frequent urination this early on, though. that's probably stress.
anytime you have unprotected sex you run the risk of getting pregnant.  go take a test. we cant know if your pregnant