Annual Polyps

Hi all

I had a polyp removed last year and the results showed it was non-malignant.  However, I recently had a smear test done and the doctor discovered another polyp which needs to be removed.  Last time I had a smear test the results came back to say there were changes in the cells but nothing to worry about but now I'm worried.   I was a bit shocked because it's just a year since the last polyp was removed and for another one to grow this fast is worryng.  I'm worried also about the most recent smear test because there was a lot of bleeding and I've been bleeding ever since.

Would anyone know if this is normal to have polys grow back so fast and if bleeding when the smear test is done is normal - the doctor said it 'sometimes' happens so I guess maybe not.  Should I be worried?