Answers for the lost.. Vaginal Infections ruling my life

Im a 26 year old female. I've been diagnosed with more Bacterial (Vaginal) infections in the past 2 years than i can count. I cant even always go to the DR because I cannot afford it.
some notes.
Im (well WAS) very sexually active
I'm on progestin-only birth control pill
I'm a daily smoker (pack a day)
I have (or supposedly have) IBS

Methods: antibiotics only temporarily help lately, I Constantly feel an infection, with lots of irritation., I do not even bother with underwear unless on period, i Do not use scented anything down there, i rarely even use soap there i just use my sprayer from the shower head to clean well, I take probiotics, i use the boric acid occasionally but after 2-3 days of use it makes me even more irritated than i was originally, ive bathed in organic apple cidar vinegar, ive literally shoved plain yogurt up there...

I keep getting told smoking, my pills and sex cause these things. Well i know many women who do all 3 as well and dont get infections like i do, so Why Me? No dr has an answer for me. just do this do that. at this point im so tired and i cant afford dr's anymore. Between this "condition" along with the supposed IBS i have, sex has become nearly obsolete (i am NOT happy!!) I'm tired of drs blaming what i do daily or whatever when many others do as well and do not have this problem.

...Any suggestions?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.