Anxiety about Health

I am 21 years old female. Been healthy all my life but recently I have been worrying a lot about my health. A couple months ago I decided to change up my diet and eat "better" this started to cause stomach pain and weight loss. I got scared and I thought something was wrong and I started searching on the internet which caused me more anxiety. I went to the doctor and he said everything was fine so I stopped worrying about it. I stopped weighing myself and that helped me. Fast forward a couple months later till now, a couple days ago I had really bad tonsil pain on my right and I went to the doctor and he told me I'm fine and that it could be from my wisdom teeth because my right cheek is slightly swollen too. I went home and three days ago I woke up with a lump on my right side of my neck the size of a pea. Seems to be a swollen lymph node and this scared me because I have never noticed one before. Two days ago I woke up with a sore throat I could barely talk and at night I had a fever and I threw up. I am on antibiotics now and doing better but my lymph node is still there. I am experiencing anxiety again over my health and it is ridiculous losing weight again and it seems that one thing is happening after another. I am not sure of my lymph node is because I am sick or even from my wisdom teeth and I don't know if my weight loss is from all the stress but it all seems to connect. I just need advice and maybe if anyone has had this happen to them let me know.
I experienced exactly what you are going through. I'm 21 too and I'm a self-diagnosed hypochondriac and it's ruining my life.  I am sure you are fine. When I had my wisdom teeth my lymph node area killed. I thought I had HIV, but when those results came back negative and I had my wisdom teeth out the pain went away. Anxiety does crazy things to us.