Any ideas regarding uterus enlargement?

I was hoping someone might have some experience with or thoughts related to my findings so far....

Results of transvaginal ultrasound:

Uterus the size of a 8-10 week fetus, endometrial stripe measurement of 1 cm
Right ovary  (4.5x2.2x2.4 cm) with anechoic cysts/follicles measuring up to 1.5 cm.  

I am 30, never been pregnant, always have had regular periods.  Was always told my uterus was small in previous pelvic exams.   Don't meet with my doctor until later in the week, so I don't know what he is thinking regarding why my uterus is enlarged.  
if you have a enlarged uterus and pregnant will it make you look further along? than you are.
also does it make it harder to get pregnant?
or cause mis carry?
***@****
please let me know
I have to constantly urinate. My doctor said it is because my uterus is the size of someone that is three months pregnant and it pushes against my bladder. It is driving me crazy! He put me on Detral, it doesn't help. Will the next step be a partial Hystrirectomy?