Any others?

I will be 3 months late in a couple weeks. And have had negative test both urine and blood. And my doctor has prescribed me meds to start my period and scheduled an ultra sound in a few weeks once im done with the meds. But all of a sudden tonight i got this strong thought "dont take the pills, do the ultra sound first" im going to trust my gut and wait it out.  Because i dont want the medicine e to mess with a baby if i were pregnant. Is it possible i still could be ?  It took my mom 3 months to find out. And it took a friend of mine at church three months and only an ultra sound showed it. I know.i sound crazy. But i honestly thought i wasnt pregnant until tonights gut instinct
Relax breathe and listen to your gut. If the ultra sound comes out clear then take the meds. However its common to be irregular. Not everyone gets it monthly. I for one went a year with no period.

Best of luck. And if your blessed congrats to you. :3