Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Anybody ever find a quick cure for insomnia?

Anybody besides me still up?  

I am absolutely exhausted, but I can't sleep at all!!

My jaw and ear are hurting like the devil and my meds are not helping yet.
47 Responses
im up but i am on the west coast only 9. your jaw and ear? sounds like your tmj. are you grinding and clenching your teeth???
150483 tn?1212172156
What time is it were your at?It's only 9:00 here in california.
150483 tn?1212172156
Hey siren I guess you took the words right out of my fingers..lol..
nanis im in cali too. its colder than a witches ti%%y here.
pinch poke you owe me a coke! or beer or wine , he!! id settle for a shot of tequilla!
Yes, a 750 ML bottle of Stoli will put you right out.

If you mean how to get to sleep tonite tho, a nice glass of warm milk or decaf tea, then get into bed, and force yourself to keep your mind completely blank. Don't allow yourself to think about anything.. and you should drift off.

In the future - I swear by Melatonin to help me sleep - 30 mins before I go to bed and I go out like a light..
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.