Anybody ever find a quick cure for insomnia?

Anybody besides me still up?  

I am absolutely exhausted, but I can't sleep at all!!

My jaw and ear are hurting like the devil and my meds are not helping yet.
im up but i am on the west coast only 9. your jaw and ear? sounds like your tmj. are you grinding and clenching your teeth???
What time is it were your at?It's only 9:00 here in california.
Hey siren I guess you took the words right out of my fingers..lol..
nanis im in cali too. its colder than a witches ti%%y here.
pinch poke you owe me a coke! or beer or wine , he!! id settle for a shot of tequilla!
Yes, a 750 ML bottle of Stoli will put you right out.

If you mean how to get to sleep tonite tho, a nice glass of warm milk or decaf tea, then get into bed, and force yourself to keep your mind completely blank. Don't allow yourself to think about anything.. and you should drift off.

In the future - I swear by Melatonin to help me sleep - 30 mins before I go to bed and I go out like a light..