Anyone Taken Toprol XL during Pregnancy?

I have taken Toprol XL for 3 years now, started out taking 50 mg per day, now down to 25 mg per day, doing pretty good. I take it for High BP & when I was taken off last year my heart rate would get really high & I have been to the ER several times. I am in the early stages of pregnancy about 6 weeks, has anyone every taken Toprol XL during an entire pregnancy. Any advice would be great...
I take Toprol XL 50 mg, but I'm not pregnant (I hope).  I thought I was at one point, and my doctor said they would have to put me on some other blood pressure meds because I shouldn't take Toprol XL while pregnant.  So I would definitely ask my doctor about that.  If need so, get a second opinion on whether or not those meds are safe during your pregnancy.