BREAST ODOR

HELLO EVERYONE,

RECENTLY IT WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THERE IS A BODY ODOR LIKE SMELL WHICH IS COMING FROM MY BREAST. I DO HAVE A BIGGER CHEST, BUT I AM VERY CLEAN NONE THE LESS. I ASSUMED THAT THIS ODOR MAY BE PRESENT DUE THE FACT THAT IT IS THE SUMMER AND I TEND TO SWEAT MORE, BUT I NOTICED IT AGAIN ON FRIDAY AT WORK AND MY BODY WAS COMPLETELY DRY. I HAD TWO OF MY FRIENDS AT WORK, ONE MY BOSS, SMELL THE AREA AND THEY CONFIRMED.
MY QUESTIONS ARE:
1. IS THIS NORMAL FOR A WOMEN EVEN IF SHE ISN'T SWEATING?
2. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN TAKE OR EVEN APPLY TO MY BREASTS THAT IS SAFE AND WON'T AFFECT THE AREA.
THANK YOU ALL
Well you could have sweated and the scent could stil be in your bra.  Make sure to put on a new (clean bra every morning) you know how some of us will reuse the same bra a couple of days later becuase if you wash  them too much the elasctic gets shot.  anyway.. another thing is to bring baby wipes and maybe a small bottle of febreeze to freshen up your bra in the middle of the day.  
I am sure you are a clean woman.. you are blessed with large breast and maybe the heat and a possible change of diet may be the cause I hope that this helps

Lisa
i immediatly thought the same thing...that the odor was trapped in your bra/clothing. i admittingly will use the same bra for DAYS. yes, i admit,i have smelled it to be sure it was ok to wear for 1 more day. i consider myself to be clean, clean , clean. so its not a matter of that. i think that sweat just tends to get trapped in the ole boobs and cause an odor. esp. if you are larger breasted. thats all.
ps: you must work with some pretty good people to smell your breasts and give you an honest answer!!! the only person id trust to do that is my sis. cheers to the ladies at work.
Sometimes women can get a fungal or yeast type infection underneath a generous bosom. It does smell. Kind of like feet. Gets worse in the summer, when it is hot.
My mom has used baby wipes to "freshen up" underneath, and she has also applied deodorant to the under breast fold. Baby powder with cornstarch may also help.
I would also suggest using a solution of Grapefruit Seed Extract and water and rinse the inframammary fold area with that a couple times of day, until at least a week after the odour clears up. Grapefruit Seed Extract is known for its ability to help with yeast. You can buy it at a health food store.
Good luck! S.
I have been experiencing a strange odor coming from under the front area of my bra. If I use a clean bra one day and use it again the next morning for some reason, by the end of the day I will begin to emit this strange metallic or akaline smell from under the front area of my bra. I am too very clean and shower daily. Any ideas would be appreciated.
f
i have had the same problem for 6,7, years. i also have very large breasts, and i have tried everything..baby wipes, powder, deodorant, scrubs, lotions.... nothing worked :(
I have the same thing. The sweat under my breasts smells alwful. Even if I put a clean bra, in a few hours it will be smelling strong. Sometimes the smell reminds me of dry breast milk. Like the smell of your bra when you are breastfiding and some milk drips and you do not have a chance to change it within the next few hours. This smell started about 5 yearws ago, probably in the beginging of my pre-menopause.
I also have large breasts and first noticed the smell this summer.  Even when I do not sweat, i have this awful smell under my breasts.  I use baby wipes to clean it, but it takes a lot to really get rid of the smell.  and, my bras smell too.  i have to wear a clean one every day...thats just crazy!  i usually can wear the same bra for like 3 days.  someone mentioned a fungus being the cause.  does anyone have more info on that??  there is nothing wrong with the skin under my breast.  no bumps or anything.  it looks normal.  is this smelly thing normal if its not a fungus??
If it is a fungus, it would respond to antifungal creams, the kind sold for athlete's foot, or for vaginal yeast infections such as Vagisil.
Elocon cream will clear it in a couple of days. Mometasone is the generic name. Takes the smell away, too!
Looks like I am in good company.  I asked my doctor about this problem when I went for my physical in April.  He prescribed a powder for what he called a "fungal odor".  The powder is in a very small container and is EXPENSIVE!  It seems to work, but if I stop using it for a few days, the odor comes back.  Does anyone else have any suggestions that are not so "pricey"  I do use an anti-bacterial soap, and I have used baby powder with cornstarch.  These do not work for me.  Any advice would be helpful.
wow! glad im not alone. ive recently started to smell this oder coming from my cleavage. it comes from under and between my breasts. the best way to describe it is... some times if people dont keep their toes up they get this fungus under the nail. smells just like that! i hope someone finds a solution. im really aware of it and its hurting my boyfriends and my sex life. i cant be spontaniouse because i dont want him to smell it so i gotta run and jump in the shower first!